Terms & Conditions
Your commitment to us
When you purchase tickets and or engage with us on our Social Media platforms and other material, you are accepting that these terms and conditions form the basis of any contract between We Are Farming Minds and yourself.
After purchasing a ticket, your email is your ticket for entry to the event so please bring it with you as NO entry will be given without a valid ticket.
Your e-ticket is uniquely identifiable and will be checked at your arrival to the event. Your e-ticket can only be used once, and if multiple copies exist the e-ticket will only be accepted on its first presentation.
Prices are inclusive of any applicable taxes and once you have paid, we will not increase the price of your tickets.
We Are Farming Minds Registered Charity 1191461
Unfortunately, we cannot issue any refunds for cancellations if you are unable to attend any event hosted by We Are Farming Minds.
We Are Farming Minds do not offer a refund in any instance where the reasons are beyond their control. This includes a venue being unable to host an event run by We Are Farming Minds due to inclement weather, natural disaster, acts of God, notifiable diseases or disinclination to travel. Where a venue advises against the event taking place for health and safety reasons there will be no refunds given. Please note, if an event is cancelled or postponed, We Are Farming Minds cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the customer for travel, accommodation or any other related service.
Once purchased on-line, tickets may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. No ticket may be resold.
Any discounts or offers on-line are available for limited quantities and periods only and shall not be available on bookings made by phone or in person.
Prices are correct at time of going to press and are subject to change without notification.
Right to refuse entry
We reserve the right to refuse entry to our events and our decision if final.
These reasons include intoxication through drugs and alcohol, rowdy behaviour, abusive language, inappropriate dress and otherwise disturbing the calm nature of the event. This decision will be made on an individual’s demeanour and manner and not based on the grounds of race, religion, sexual orientation, and disability.
We may from time to time send you information about events hosted by We Are Farming Minds. Please email email@example.com if you do not want to receive this information.
Website and Social Media Platforms
The copyright and all other rights in the material on the Website are owned by We Are Farming Minds or are included with permission of the owner of the rights. Single copies of pages from the Website may be printed out to enable the person printing the page to retain a copy for their own personal records.
No copying or distribution of material on our websites for any commercial or business use is permitted without our prior written consent and confirmation from us. In addition, no photography, filming, broadcast, alteration or modification of the pages of our websites is permitted without our prior written consent and confirmation from us.
Prohibited use on websites and Social Media Platforms
- To create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from our Website.
- To disseminate advertisements on our websites and social media platforms or use our websites or social media platforms for any other commercial purposes (this includes using our platforms to promote or encourage the sale of your goods and services);
- To place links on our websites and social media platforms where those links take users to unlawful material or material that contravenes these Terms and Conditions;
- To transmit or re-circulate any material obtained from our websites and social media platforms to any third party without written confirmation from us.
- To disseminate any material which does or may bring We Are Farming Minds into dispute or in any way damage their reputation.
- To use abusive or threatening language on our websites and social media platforms.
- To disseminate any material which does or may bring We Are Farming Minds into disrepute or in any way damage our reputation.
We Are Farming Minds trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and graphics, logos, designs, page headers and button icons are the intellectual property right of We Are Farming Minds and neither they nor any confusingly similar versions may be used by you including (but not limited to) as part of any trademarks and/or domain names without the prior written consent of We Are Farming Minds other than for the purpose of referring to We Are Farming Minds lawfully and in good faith (only).
Whilst We Are Farming Minds endeavours to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, due to the inherent nature of the Internet, errors, interruptions and delays may occur in the service at any time. Accordingly, the Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties of any kind and we do not accept any liability arising from any interruption in availability.
You acknowledge that whilst We Are Farming Minds endeavours to ensure that information on the website and social media platforms is correct at the time of writing, however content may change before the date of the event. We Are Farming Minds cannot accept any liability for any amendments to the line-up, exhibitors or any other activity on site.
We Are Farming Minds use reasonable endeavours to ensure that our websites do not contain any viruses or other malicious code. However, it is recommended that you should virus check all such materials and regularly check for the presence of viruses and other malicious code.
Links on the website and social media platforms to third party websites are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Website. We Are Farming Minds has not reviewed these third-party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability.
Our websites and social media platforms may contain links to third party websites where you may purchase items. You acknowledge that when making a purchase from a third-party website or social media platform you enter into a contract with that third party at your own risk and We Are Farming Minds will bear no liability for that contract.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- These rules apply to all prize promotions including free draws, prize competitions and instant win offers unless otherwise stated on the Website. Depending on the nature of the competition there may be additional rules imposed by us (or selected third parties) and each such offer may be subject to its own terms.
- All entries must be made in accordance with the Rules and must be received by We Are Farming Minds by the closing date. Entries made otherwise shall be invalid. We Are Farming Minds accepts no responsibility or liability for any lost, damaged or incomplete entries and all such entries will be deemed invalid. Proof of despatch shall not be proof of entry.
- We Are Farming Minds reserve the right at its sole discretion to (without prior notice): Cancel the Promotion; and/or substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to be bound by the Rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material accompanying the promotion.
- Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of We Are Farming Minds, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoters advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
- We Are Farming Minds decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- We Are Farming Minds will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that when entering competitions which, if won, could result in time off work, your employer is in agreement to time off. When dates are specified they cannot be altered.
Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- Depending on the nature of the prize, its use or enjoyment may be subject to further conditions or restrictions.
- By entering the promotion, the winner(s) consent(s) to any publicity generated as a result of the promotion, and use on the Website at any time.
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these Terms & Conditions.
Variation of the Terms & Conditions
We Are Farming Minds reserve the right to vary these Terms & Conditions of Use from time to time. Such variations become effective immediately upon the posting of the varied Terms & Conditions on the Website. By continuing to use the Website you will be deemed to accept such variations. You should therefore check the Website from time to time to review the then current Terms & Conditions.
These Terms & Conditions were last updated in April 2022.