Mental health and wellbeing training
We’re reaching out to the farming community by offering fully funded Mental Health and Wellbeing Workshops, run in partnership with Herefordshire Mind.
Our training events are listed on the events page
Our workshops will provide individuals with the skills to identify warning signs and signals, using the tools provided to support those with poor mental health.
- What is mental health?
- Mental health in agriculture
- Impacts of mental health
- Barriers and stigma
- Suicide and self-harm
- Stressors and warning signs
- Strategies to manage your emotions
- Case studies and using the training going forward in different situations
- Support networks and useful contacts
If you would like to find out more about the workshops please phone 07951 871161 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see our Events page for future workshops.